Friday, October 15, 2010

2 Days Post Op, Bandages Off

Last 2 days have been a bit of a blur. Spent a lot of time on the Game Ready and popping Percocet. My folks are here now to help me out (thanks Mum & Dad!) which is a Godsend as I really can't do too much at all!

Bandages and dressing comes off today, as long as there is no bleeding I can take a shower tomorrow. You'd think that would be good but my leg is so weak I'm not sure how I'm going to step into the shower. Should be interesting.


Looks kinda gnarly but a lot less swelling than I expected. No bleeding or leakage.

Slightly concerned about my shin, there is a numb strip from my knee right the way down to the top of my foot. Think this is just the femoral nerve block but not sure. Hope it's not any damage from the surgery...

No comments:

Post a Comment