Tuesday, January 18, 2011

3 Months Post Op

So the fact that I haven't updated anything here for 2 months says quite a lot about my progress I think!

Shortly after I got off the crutches I got rid of the brace as well as it started actually getting in the way of walking properly.

Physical therapy has been great and doing all manner of exercises to strengthen the hip, groin, quads and of course the knee itself.

Over the holidays I was able to comfortably (I should say as comfortably as economy class would allow) fly to Europe for a little vacation time. Also no issues with the metal detector at the airport which was a relief.

Last week I was able to do a casual dribble with the soccer ball in the PT room and a little passing the ball as well which felt great!

3 month post op visit went off without a hitch and the scar is looking really good, will post a picture for you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment