Friday, November 12, 2010

Off Crutches

Got off my crutches today and it feels great to have both my hands back! Was beginning to get annoyed at bundling it into cabs and having to prop it up while in meetings and at the bar.

Also all the sticky patch dressings that were on my scars have finally dropped off. Scar looks thinner than I expected. I know it's the sign of a good surgeon, but was kinda hoping it would be a bit more gnarly...

So, victories this week were:

- walking without crutches
- climbing 5 flights of stairs like a normal person (ie not putting both feet on each step!)
- riding the bike with resistance set at 4
- up to 4 resistance springs on the leg press
- sent back the Game Ready icing machine, just not enough swelling to justify anymore
- getting "low" to the Flo Rida in the club......

5 week post op appointment on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment